Saturday, January 13, 2007

2006 wrap up.

I haven't been here in forever. And I can't even say that it's because I've been busy. In fact, I've been the complete opposite. Not a whole heck of a lot has been going on.

November:

Jeff needed a date for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, so he asked me to go. We started off the night with a nice dinner at Delmonico's, then we headed over to the WarMemorial. After the show we called it a night.






















For Thanksgiving I went to Mom's house. Noah made some awesome cookies for us all to take home. Then, Noah serenaded us on the piano for a good hour. He's getting better!

















December:

I got a new haircut. I think it's cute.













I was Betsy's date to her Holiday party for work at Pascale's in Syracuse. Good food, good times, good booze.











Betsy bought me a tree for Christmas. It's a small little fake one. It fit perfectly. I kept the decorations simple, because this year it was just me and Liz for the holidays. I worked Christmas eve at the hospital, and Liz spent the night at my house. John moved to Hollywood Florida a couple months back, and these were Liz's last couple days in New York. Christmas morning I came home, showered, and grabbed Liz. We went to Mom's house with Betsy and Noah and did the whole present thing. I was exhausted from working the night before, so I ended up passing out on her couch with Liz in front of the woodstove. When I buy a house, it WILL have a fireplace..... Sorry guys. No pictures from Mom's house! Surprising isn't it?














Liz moved to Hollywood Florida the last week of December. This makes me sad :(

1 comment:

Liz said...

What, no mention of how Jasper made your tree his own personal climbing gym?? It came complete with those big shiny red balls as targets to knock down! He had so much fun making such a gigantic mess...

I love that cat.