Sunday, May 01, 2005

Glad to do nothing day...

For the first time in who knows how long, I slept in until 1015am. Can I tell you how GREAT that feels? To actually wake up to NO alarm clock... What a great concept!

My goal for today was to do nothing. Hooray for achievement!!!

I went to the Knitting Meetup at Wegmans. I'm kind of disappointed that there were only 4 of us. I understand things come up, but I still have yet to meet 1/2 of these knitters! COME TO THE MEETINGS!!! I stayed there for 3 hours and worked on my Magic Stripe Socks.








Er, well, sock.

I do have to mention that I am in LOVE with Wegmans' coffee cake muffins. Soooo Yummy.

James and I went to John and Liz's tonight for some food. We had paella- it's a rice dish with chicken, sausage,
roasted red peppers, peas, and saffron. It did have mussels in it though.... they really creep me out. Liz and I took a stroll over to ACMoore before dinner. I bought some Gedifra Fashion Trend Color yarn in a nice Navy Blue to start the Stitch n'Bitch Sparkle Hat (minus the sparkles).









The yarn is WONDERFUL. I also bought another pair of dpn's- Clover, size 10 1/2. Thanks goodness for coupons! I really need to start knitting more.

For some reason it's 2:10am and I'm still awake. I think I need to go to bed. I have a date at the gym at 9am for a class. Let's see if I can get my butt up and out of bed!

No comments: