Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I was reading Diana's Site and decided to try her little "What's your summer ride?" quiz. Here are my results:

Your Summer Ride is a Beetle Convertible

Fun, funky, and a little bit euro.
You love your summers to be full of style and sun!


Unlike Diana's results, mine are OPPOSITE of what I really drive. I drive a Hyundai Elantra. Not even one with a sun roof!! I like my little car... it gets me from A to B, and I get 400 miles to the tank (I think its a 12gal tank?). Either way, it will be paid off in under 2 years I believe. Then I will milk the damn thing until it dies on me, and buy myself a nice new car. My dream car will never be a reality, but I can always hope... Hell- my brother has one. If he can buy one so can I!!! Ahh.. to be rich.

But then if I was rich, I wouldn't be working fulltime. Maybe per diem or something if I felt like it. I would spend my days travelling the world. I really do want to live in China and Europe for sometime in my life. Rather it be because I'm wealthy or because I have a job there.... I miss travelling. The US is okay, but there's nothing like other cultures.... When I was younger I used to want to be Asian. Now that I know that's impossible (damn!) I really want a Chinese baby. I mean, I want to HAVE one, not just adopt one. Seeing as how James is not Asian, I guess adoption will have to do. But give me time.... Maybe in 10 years I'll have the time and money for little children to be hanging on me.

Can you tell I'm home and BORED????

No comments: