Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fatty Bean

So I've decided to start my new diet today - I will be joining the Atkins crowd. I've tried this diet before and I lost 20 lbs in 7 weeks. I really want to be more healthy and lose my chub by the time I graduate in May 2007. That's just over a year away!! Hopefully I will be posting some great recipes that I find for those of you who want to eat great tasting foods with low carbs. Many people think that this is just a high fat diet and it's really bad for you, but if you eat the right foods (lean meats/fish/poultry and vegetables) you can be healthy! In a few weeks I can start adding on more carbs to a point where my body weight is maintained. I really want this to work for me. I need a change. If anyone out there wants to join me in this life change, let me know and we can all get through this! No more FATTY BEAN!

Oh- I PROMISE knitting and vacation posts will be coming!

No comments: