Monday, March 19, 2007

St. Patty's Day

On Saturday, Syracuse held it's annual St. Patrick's Day parade downtown. Kevin (boyfriend) and I decided to go and bring our friend Mark. I had never been to one of our parades before, and I think this may be the last- well, unless the weather is better. I SWEAR it was only about 20 degrees outside and it was snowing and windy too. NOT my idea of a good time!!! I didn't do the normal drinking thing because I was the driver. Only thing to go in my belly was some hot chocolate from Dunkin' Donuts.

Here are some pictures from the day:

This is just an awesome car.
I want this car
McGruff!! Wasn't he around when I was a baby???
McGruff
This truck got the biggest applause out of the whole parade. Hmmm wonder why? GREEN BEER AT COLEMAN'S!!!
Green Beer @ Colemans!
This guy? ADORABLE.
Awesome guy.
Me and Mark, freezing our asses off. Kevin refuses to get his picture taken. THE BUM.
Mark and Me
What's a day on the town without my weird picture of me and an animal statue???
Horse Statue!

I just wish Erin could've come down for this. Unfortunately, she has a job :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

HEY! Is that MY COAT you're wearing???