Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day weekend at Limekiln Lake

May 25th - 28th, a bunch of us went camping up at Limekiln Lake in the Adirondacks.
(Me, Jim, Stan, Krista, Amanda, Bryan, Mark, Mike, Deshanna, Jon, and Becky) We really had a great time!
This is my little campsite, with my new Coleman 3 person Tent. It's FANTASTIC.
198_9813
Amanda insisted on swimming in the FREEZING water.
50 degree water, and amanda.
I took some portraits of Stan and Krista at the Lake.
Krista and Stan
We are BEAUTIFUL.
Manda, Krista, Me
Limekiln Lake is even more beautiful though.
Afternoon Moon over the lake
Mark brought his canoe and took people out for rides.
Mike, Deshanna, Mark
We drove down to Old Forge to rent some Pedal Boats.
Krista and Stan
Stan made some good fires.
Stan's fire pit
On the way home I stopped in Inlet to take a picture of the memorial where my "Aunt Jo" has a spot.
My cousin is Joanne
She worked right near this pier for years and years. She passed away a few years back.
choppy waters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photo of your Limekiln Lake campsite. I've been searching to no avail to find out whether the tent sites are wooded and private or wide open to other campers. We love wooded. Your pic is very helpful. We're going to give this campground a try. Thanks so much!