It's been a while since I have bothered to write in this blog. I've been up to no good as usual ::evil laugh:: No, really..... I have been so busy this last month it isn't even funny! Not to mention, I was living without internet from home ::GASP!::
1. Everything with Kevin is over and has been for quite some time. I don't want to talk bad about anyone, but let's just say this... Some people seriously need to grow up. Surprise Surprise. I'm really glad I didn't waste too much of my life before I figured THAT out. I don't want the "oh, I'm sorry" comments. Really. I am QUITE fine :)
2. My job is FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC. I really love the girls that I work with. I feel like I fit in for once. You all know me... I don't generally get along with girls too well.
3. I got my finances all under control. I am now going through a debt management company to assist me in lowering my payments, etc. A couple years and I will be DEBT FREE!
4. Erin is graduating from JCC soon! I am so proud of my girl! She will spend 2 months this summer at the Toronto Zoo.
5. In the next couple of weeks Erin is moving in with me. Eventhough she will be in Toronto, when she comes "home", "home" will be my apartment. When she is done up there, then she will be here all the time until she finds a job or decides where to go from there. I can't wait to have Erin around a lot more!
6. I went Ovo-Lacto-Vegetarian a few weeks ago. So far I am loving it! I do miss my Filet Mignon, but I feel like I'm doing my part for the animal population. Not to mention, I am doing a lot for my own body. I haven't lost weight yet, but that will come soon.
7. My gym membership begins Monday. I will be going to the gym right next door from my office at University Hospital. YEY. I also joined a pilates class that meets Tuesday nights in May. This would be right at work as well. How freaking convenient is that?!
8. I can't wait to go rock climbing!!! I just bought my first pair of climbing shoes and I am psyched. Who wants to go ?!!? Rock climbing at the Jewish Community Center in Syracuse is on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Thursday may just be my night.
9. I feel some of my friendships growing stronger. I have become close with a couple people these past few months, and now I can't even imagine my life without them in it! (yea, that's you SHREK!)
10. This semester is over. PHEW. Next week I have 1 final and that's it. It will be sad not to be with my fellow photo students.... I will be getting a Community Dark Room membership instead. Either that, or Jim, Mike, and I will be creating a dark room in Jim's spare bedroom. YAY. I am not sure what I am doing with school anymnore. I need to find a direction and just go with it. Problem is, I want to be happy- school for the past couple of years has been bogging me down mentally. They're lucky I never went postal.
To see some of the stuff I've been working on, check out My Flickr! Photo page, or Jill Rachel Photography on Myspace.