Thursday, May 03, 2007

Portraits

So I've been working hard at my photography class this semester. I just wanted to share some portraits with you folks... These are just some digital ones- the ones for class are all black and white and I will have to scan them in one of these days.

If any of you would like portraits done by me, please contact me at jillrachel@gmail.com and I will let you know the prices, depending on what you are looking for. I'm really trying to get this business started!

Enjoy :)

Models: Heather and Mike
Model: Heather and Mike

Model: Heather and Mike

Model: Mike


Model: Shayne
Model: Shayne

Models: Stan and Krista
Models: Stan and Krista

Model: Krista

Model: Walter
Model: Walter

1 comment:

Venus said...

Hi! You don't know me but I was over at Erin's Skein Street blog and noticed the photos you took when you went to visit her. I had a sneaking suspicion from your Canon neck strap in the pictures that you were a shutterbug. Just thought I'd drop a line to tell you those shots you took are great!