Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I don't talk about the penis as much as some others....?

So today is day #5 of being home sick. That's 2 weekend days and 3 days off from work. Do you think I would have gotten ANYTHING done yet? Answer? NO!! No knitting, sewing, reading, studying, or cleaning. Not only have I gotten nothing done, I now have more to do because I've done zip since Saturday morning.

Actually, Saturday morning I went to Starbucks around noon with Elizabeth to knit, the headed over to The Sound Garden to purchase a Christmas present for someone, then stumbled upon RazzBerry in Armory Square where I surprisingly found another Christmas present! I love when things happen by accident- one less shop to go to when everyone is down to the last 5 shopping days of hell until Christmas. I really hate those days. Saturday night James wanted to spend some quality time together, so he invited people over. Bleh. Atleast I like the people =-)

Sunday I still felt like crap. I slept most of the morning then went to Carousel Mall and bought a new tote at Eddie Bauer. (It's Chocolate with a lavender lining! Yummy!) Sunday night James' sister/husband/child were supossed to come over for dinner. Elizabeth and her DH (James' Brother) came over and made appetizers and such while we waited. And waited. And waited. No call.... No show.... How dare they? Atleast I got to bed early.

I'm so exited because my new checks came in the mail. woohoo! They are the cutest Hello Kitty checks in 4 pastel designs.

Today instead of studying like I should be for my HUGE ASS test Friday for nursing school, I roamed around the net. I've decided I'd like to start selling crafty goods on my own website. I will be taking some pictures soon and asking for input on what you all think will or will not sell. I'm concentrating on Wine Charms, Stitch Markers, Tote Bags, Run Around Bags, and Origami Lapel Pins. Please give me input when I post the pictures!! I'm going to add some to my eBay store Bean's Stock and see how they sell within a few weeks.

While roaming around the web, I came across THIS. I can't believe someone actually made this!

Congratulations is in order for PDX Super Crafy on releasing their book Super Crafty. Anyone who has interests in craftyness should spend some time reading this site and exploring all the links that are presented. I spent hours on this website...

Yesterday I rejoined "Friends of George" and my profile is now current. I can't believe how many states I have considering I've only been a member since April of this year. go me! Not to mention, I have a hit in EL SALVADOR! Now if only I could get a hit in North Dakota before someone else does... MUWAAAHAAHAHA

I'll leave you all with this for now:
Lacan
You are Jacques Lacan! Arguably the most important
psychoanalyst since Freud, you never wrote
anything down, and the only works of yours are
transcriptions of your lectures. You are
notoriously difficult to understand, but at
least you didn't talk about the penis as much
as other psychoanalysts. You died in 1981.


What 20th Century Theorist are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

What???

1 comment:

Liz said...

a) I can't believe someone knitted a gastrointestinal tract, either.

b) it's SOUTH Dakota I need, not ND. I have ND about 10 times over already (8 of those thanks to your mom). But still no SD...

Anyway, I hope you're feeling better, now that I have caught whatever you had. It sucks! I hate being sick...