Friday, April 28, 2006

No more Navy

I got tired of my old blog template. So, I have changed it. The links and everything were lost in the change, but hopefully I will be getting it all up soon. I also have to figure out how to change the picture on the top since it's actually something like 4 pics together, and how to make this template into 3 rows like my last blog. I find that 1 sidebar is just not enough!

I also put together one of the Music Lists that everyone is posting. It's hard to come up with what artists you want to put here, so I picked the last few CD's that I have either bought or listened to in the car.
Create your own Music List @ HotFreeLayouts!

Yeah, I know I have weird taste.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Well you have some of my favorite on there! The killers and the postal service, love em!