Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Meme Anyone?

I have never been tagged for a Meme. I saw this one and thought it was one I may actually do. I am tagging everyone who reads this blog. Actually, I think that's only maybe 4 people?

4 jobs you have had in your life
Present: Nursing Assistant, night shift float at. St.Joseph's Hospital
Past: Technical Assistant at Laboratory Alliance of CNY in the Microbiology and Referral Testing Dept.
Medical Secretary for the Family Practice Residency program at St.Joseph's Hospital (45md's and 10000 patients)
Server at Applebee's in North Syracuse.

4 movies you could watch over & over

A Mighty Wind
Notting Hill
When Harry Met Sally
The Princess Bride

4 places you have lived (ok- 5)
Liverpool, New York (a little of my childhood)
Baldwinsville, New York (most of my childhood - highschool)
Syracuse, New York (eastwood)
Mattydale, New York
Liverpool, New York (again.)

4 TV shows you love to watch
Friends
Gray's Anatomy
Americal Idol
Trading Places (actually, anything on TLC)

4 places you have been on vacation
China for 5 weeks
Poland for 6 weeks
France/Germany for 2 weeks
Seattle, Washington

4 websites you visit daily
www.slickdeals.net
www.news10now.com
www.wheresgeorge.com
www.noaa.org
omg- I now know why I am so boring....

4 blogs you read daily
Skein Street
Sprightly Spite
Not Martha
Knit and Tonic

4 of your favorite foods
Beef Tenderloin
GOOD Pizza
Beef Pad Thai
Peanut Butter (does this count? I eat it with a spoon...)

4 places you would rather be right now
China
Seattle
Anywhere where it's more than 55degrees out.
Bed (it's currently 230am)


4 bloggers you are tagging
The only 4 that actually read my blog =-)

No comments: