Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My Post Birthday, Post.

For those of you who forgot, my birthday was January 22nd.

The evening before my birthday, Skein Street, Sprightly Spite and I went to Skaneateles to visit our friend, Elegant Needles. This store is just to lovely. Of course, they decided to buy me yarn for my birthday. How exciting! I FINALLY got the Debbie Bliss Book 6 just so I could make the Reversible Bag. But of course, I fell in love with most of the other patterns in the book too.

After the yarn shop, Mr.Bean, Skein Street, Sprightly Spite, Ted, Andrea, and their son Toby, went out to eat dinner at Pastabilities in Armory Square. (In Syracuse, NY.) What a blast!
(Pictured in just that order)


Mr.Bean bought me beautiful Roses.


I ordered the Beef Tenderloin with Gorgonzola Cheese, Mashed Potatoes, and Fresh Vegetables. I also ordered a "Special Salad" with fresh baby greens, endive, roasted walnuts, pears, dried cranberries, gorgonzola cheese, drizzeled with fresh Champagne Vinegrette. Are you drooling yet? I sure was! I was VERY excited about dinner. Sorry the pictures crap.

















Our waiter's name was Patrick.
Here's Patrick and Toby.








Also, there were these lighted ball thingies. I want them. Anyone know where I can get them?

Ah, yes, what a great evening. :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love that picture of Toby and the waiter. It's so cute!

Liz said...

Don't they have those lighted ball things at K-mart & Target around the holidays? Didn't they have them at Michael's this year, too? Those are the same balls I'm thinking of, right?